Our Bermuda-focused resources continue to increase and are a gold-mine of information.
A full-colour handy pocket edition exploring the island's common and important wildlife and geology.
Bermuda Reef Life HD, is a comprehensive underwater photo app featuring over 240 high definition images divided into 14 sections showcasing the beauty and diversity of Bermuda beneath the surface. Click here for downloadable app.
Bermuda Reef Portraits presents the exquisite beauty of Bermuda's coral reefs.
An easy introduction to 225 of the most commonly encountered marine organisms that make up Bermuda’s beaches.
This field guide describes 165 species of Bermuda’s plants that occur in and near the water.
An essential guide to the island's unique ecology, containing more than 260 colour photographs and in-depth descriptions of the wealth of species making up Bermua's flora and fauna.
Other Useful Publications
The Handbook of the Birds of the World is the first work ever to illustrate and deal in detail with all the living species of birds. With the publication of volume 16, it has become the first work to verbally and visually portray each member of an entire Class of the Animal Kingdom. The Bermuda Audobon Society has kindly donated each volume of this publication to the BAMZ library.
Whale Song gives an account of Bermuda resident Andrew Stephenson's research into the migratory social behaviour of North Atlantic humpback whales. This beautifully illustrated book not only tells the story of the whales migration but also of Andrew's passion for his project.
The Atlas of Global Conservation is a comprehensive gude to global environmental conservation. Using full-colour maps and graphics contextulalized with clear, informative discussion, this book offers an unprecedented view of trends across the world's terrestrial, marine, and freshwater environments.
- Bermuda Audubon Society
- For up-to-date bird news, details on the cahow conservation programme, nature reserves and newsletters.
- Bermuda National Trust
- For information on BNT properties, nature reserves and events.
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Link to BAMZ's parent department for detailed information on Bermuda's endemic plants and animals, marine heritage and agriculture.
- Link to "Envirotalk", quarterly publications from the Ministry of Environment, Planning and Infrastructure Strategy promoting appreciation, enhancement and conservation of Bermuda's environment.
- Whales Bermuda
- Information about whale migrations past Bermuda.