- FREE ENTRY to Bermuda Aquarium, Museum & Zoo (BAMZ) 364 days/yr.
- DISCOUNTS on BZS WILD Encounters such as Whale Watching & Snorkel Adventures.
- EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to our Waterside Beastro Café.
- DISCOUNT in The Shop at BAMZ 10% for $10+ purchases when show Card.
- EDUCATION help provide 8,000+ student science experiences each year!
- CONSERVATION support Conservation Projects like the Bermuda Turtle Project.
AND FAMILY LEVEL & ABOVE ALSO INCLUDES:
- EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to Kids Summer Aqua Camps & Hosting Kids Birthday Parties at BAMZ!
- DISCOUNTS on Kids WILD Encounters like Sleepovers at BAMZ & Halloween on Trunk Island!
- PLUS MUCH MORE! JOIN US TODAY!
Two membership opportunities, one great community asset!
- BZS is a Bermuda registered charity #179.
- ACP is a US 501 (c) (3) charitable organization. Gifts are deductible for US taxpayers. Click here for more information about ACP.
- ACP membership levels and privileges mirror those of the BZS
- The membership period of both organizations is January 1st to December 31st of any year. Renewals received after January 1st are subject to a full year membership fee.
- Children under 13 years of age must be acompanied by a responsible adult when visiting BAMZ.
If you do not wish to apply online you may download a Membership form. Download a form.
Send completed forms with payment to:
Bermuda Zoological Society
P.O. Box FL145
Flatts FL BX
Phone number: (441) 293-2727 ext. 2147