- BERMUDA ZOOLOGICAL SOCIETY (BZS)
- ATLANTIC CONSERVATION PARTNERSHIP (ACP)
Two membership opportunities, one great community asset!
- BZS is a Bermuda registered charity 179.
- ACP is a US 501 (c) (3) charitable organization. Gifts are deductible for US taxpayers. Click here for more information about ACP.
- ACP membership levels and privileges mirror those of the BZS
- The membership period of both organizations is January 1st to December 31st of any year. Renewals received after January 1st are subject to a full year membership fee.
- Children under 13 years of age must be acompanied by a responsible adult when visiting BAMZ.
Ir you do not wish to apply online you may download a Membership form. Download a form.
Send completed forms with payment to:
Bermuda Zoological Society
P.O. Box FL145
Flatts FL BX
Fax forms and credit card information to: (441) 293-4014
Phone number: (441) 293-2727 ext. 2121
STANDARD MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS APPLY TO ALL LEVELS AND INCLUDE:
- Free admission to the Bermuda Aquarium, Museum & Zoo (BAMZ) to cardholders
- 10% discount in the Shop for $10+ purchases on presentation of Membership card
- Discounts on our WILD Encounters