- BERMUDA ZOOLOGICAL SOCIETY
- ATLANTIC CONSERVATION PARTNERSHIP
Two membership opportunities, one great community asset!
- BZS is a Bermuda registered charity. See Membership Benefits below for different levels of membership available, and to join or renew.
- ACP is a US 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Gifts are deductible for US taxpayers. Click here for more information about ACP.
- ACP membership levels and privileges mirror those of the BZS
- The membership period of both organizations is January 1st to December 31st of any year.
Renewals received after January 1st are subject to a full year membership fee.
If you do not wish to apply online you may download a Membership form. Download a form.
Send Completed forms with payment to:Bermuda Zoological Society P.O. Box FL 145 Flatts FL BX Bermuda Fax forms and credit card information to: (441) 293-4014 Phone number: (441) 293-2727 ext. 2121
Standard benefits include free admission to BAMZ to cardholders. 10% discount in the gift shop for $10+ purchases on presentation of membership card and discounts on our WILD Encounters. NOTE: Membership benefits and Membership cards are for those named on the card only, are non-transferable and cannot be shared.