Harrington Sound Tours
North Rock Snorkel Adventure
Whale Watching Tours
Nonsuch Island Tours
Aqua Camp online registration will continue today - Tuesday, 14th March.
We have listened to the challenges of Aqua Camp registration and have worked diligently with our website designers to provide a simpler registration process this year. One of the major changes to this year’s registration is that we have reduced the number of information fields that need to be completed before purchasing and will instead require parents to complete a more detailed form after your child’s spot has been secured. Please note that the child/children you are registering must be your immediate family.
Please note that in order to register for Aqua Camp, your BZS membership must be current. You can renew online here.
Below is a list of the shortened requirements you will be asked in order to register your child, please have information readily accessible to help with easier sign up. If you run into any issues on the day of registration, please contact our Education department at (441) 293-2727 ext. #2187.
Initial Registration Information to have available:
- Camp Group Name (by child's age)
- Desired Week
- Child Name
- Child Birthdate (Please note that if you selected the wrong camp, based on age, you will not be able to complete the application form)
- Point of Contact Name, email, phone number, address
- Credit Card Information
- Membership Level
- Membership Number
To avoid overwhelming our website, we will be staggering the "go live" for all camp groups by week with the exception of Freediving, which will have all available weeks live at the same time. If you run into any issues, on the day of registration, please contact our Education department at (441) 293-2727 ext. #2187.
The “go live” times on Tuesday, 14th March will be as follows:
Below is a schedule indicating which camps will be available during the summer. We have changed the names of the camps, so please make note of the age range for each camp.
To download this schedule, please click here.
For a more detailed description of our Aqua Camp programme, please click here.
Our refund policy is in place for us to meet the budgetary requirements of staffing and running our Aqua Camp Programme.
- Full refund (less $15.00 application fee) if cancellation is received by May 5, 2023.
- 50% refund of camp fee and After Camp fee if applicable (less $15.00 application fee) - if cancellation is received more than two weeks before the start of your child’s session.
- No refund for cancellations received less than two weeks before the start of your child’s session.
- We are unable to give refunds if camp is cancelled due to extreme weather conditions or “acts of God” or in the case of illness.
This camp is for children born between 2018 and 2018.
This camp is for children born between 2016 and 2017.
This camp is for children born between 2014 and 2015.
This camp is for children born between 2012 and 2013.
This camp is for children born between 2010 and 2011.
This camp is for children born between 2008 and 2009.
Aqua Freediving (P5-M1)
This camp is for children born between 2011 and 2013.
Aqua Freediving (P6-M3)
This camp is for children born between 2009 and 2012.