Visiting School GroupsSelf-Guided School Group Tours
Excursions and Behind the Scenes
Book our Bus/Boat
LearnBZS Schools' Programme
Visiting School Groups
Youth and Teen Programmes
Adult and Young Adult Programmes
Guides and Resources
Plants and Animals
Self-Guided School Group Tours
Bermudian school and holiday/summer camp groups can visit BAMZ for free! We’re happy that you can come and view our exhibits to enhance your programmes.
We do require that you contact the Education Department to book your visit so that we can prevent overcrowding, especially during summer months or other peak visiting hours.
All preschool groups require a minimum supervision of two adults for every ten children. All primary, middle and secondary age children require supervision of one adult for every ten children. Student groups numbering more than ten individuals must split into smaller groups with appropriate supervision. For safety reasons, children are not permitted to run inside buildings or exhibits.
Visiting groups must also follow our visitors’ policy which includes the following:
- Please do not congregate or stay in indoor spaces for long extended times such as the Tale of 2 Island Exhibit or the Natural History Museum.
- Quiet voices should be used in buildings and near animals.
- Feeding or teasing of animals is strictly forbidden unless it is feeding the peafowl at their feeding station.
- Please do not touch the glass or acrylic panels in the Aquarium. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- The Bermuda Zoological Society and the Bermuda Aquarium, Museum & Zoo actively campaign against the use of balloons of any kind because they are a hazard to marine life.
- NO balloons are allowed on the premises.
- Drinking straws are also prohibited.